More REM sleep longing after Toni after all these years. The same vain attempts to win her love. Sad to say. Are men always on the hunt for the love of a good woman? Probably.
I feel well.
I feel good physically.
I feel good emotionally.
I love my house.
I love my car.
I tolerate my job.
I look forward to enjoyable doings in the near future, i.e. starting on May 1, 2012 (which is only 111 days from now)
111 days from now I can retire, or at least take a leave of absence for 90 or 120 days.
I hate working in an environment wherein the kids are punished by giving them unit restrictions and video game restrictions. Video games are the only thing that can be used as a consequence for bad behavior, since we don't use early beds any more. Points don't count any more since several of the kids have closed placements and can't go any where any how.
I'm trying not to feel resentful most of the time at work. It is hard to not feel disappointed at the casual meanness expressed to the kids on a regular basis. Oh, well. What can I do, except make a major issue out of it and quit my job with almost everyone hating me. Huh!
Now to try to get my haircut.
No comments:
Post a Comment