My iPhone now charges and plays thru the 30 pin connector attached to the Ford radio. I control the iPhone manually, not by the radio controls at all. The only tricky part is getting the radio to be set to the cd disk 6 position, which seems to be the same as aux audio in. I may go see the guys at fantaze audio to get everything finalized tomorrow or soon. Now it works and the iPhone will always be charged when used in the car. I could have bought a $25 charger and achieved the same result for less. But then I would have had two cables to take care of.
I had the center console pulled out by the Galpin mechanic for $20. My heater now works, the brakes work well, the brake release works well again, and I have new coolant and the brake fluid has been topped off.
I want to wash and detail the car, do the accounting, and get the dental work done, and get ready for the trip of a lifetime.
Have a good rest of your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment