Got new training book, endured another hygiene class by Lorena and Sarah, and watched only Level 2s and 3s play video games. Computers for Earth but not Ocean today.
Aaron was upset a lot, Armando was needlessly cruel to Aaron, as he is frequently to many kids. Jonathan counseled Aaron for most of an hour. I'm thinking of making a suggestion of letting Aaron use my DS when he is with me because he is doing well, mostly. He is disabled as much as Varcety is, except not in the physical sense. Aaron needs some rewards, not enhanced consequences, discipline, and punishment. He practically cries for a cup of soup at snack time, and is often given a bag of Cheezits.
I didn't mail the bills, ship the returns, or get out of the house after calling sce back for the refund check. I'll try to do so this am.
No comments:
Post a Comment