Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday up @1230pm after sleep @6am.

Installed new dlink wireless router last night and it works well.  The ASUS is still slower than the Fujitsu, demonstrably so.  I like the Fujitsu better overall.  It only has an i5 but it is smaller, lighter, has blue ray and 8GBs of main memory.  The asus only has 6GBs of main memory and a good video card, but the asus is slower overall.  I might try to put 8gbs of memory in the asus.

Got the new $90 Bose headphones today.  They are ok, but I can't tell a lot of difference so far.

Get haircut and fix Eds computer,
Wash clothes,
Clean apt,
Mail Nano back to Apple,
Mail cards back to Alter Realety,
Return 2012 to Gabe and get my philosophy book back,
Return the Screen Cast if possible,
Sell the iPhone 3gs, the iPod Video, and continue to be happy, healthy, and wise.


No comments:

Post a Comment