Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday is good. SCE Completed! AllPure&SCWD next

Talked with sce.com and they will mail me a check for $291.86 to close the account, which I will deposit and then close the estate account.  Pay scwd and all pure tomorrow am and go to work in the pm.

Still undecided about the Nikon 9100 or the Canon 510, or any camera for general use.

Call State Farm and ATT to settle both bills and pay what is owed.

Send back the Fire and the Nano and the cards to Alter Reality, and the Screen Cast, and the extra dvds and lots of other stuff.

My big issue is taking a nap early and then staying up late and not feeling rested after sleeping in the morning light.

The only way I seem to sleep well is to go to bed about 130am and get up about 730am every day to feel rested.  Interesting.

Last night I went to BBB and waited for 5 min for a table.  The guy walked by me and did cashier work and then took the names of other potential customers and then I went up to him and told him I would take my $15 else where since no one seemed to even recognize me as a potential customer.

I went to Tony's Pizza and it was very good.  I think I will eat the rest of it right now.  So there bbb.


No comments:

Post a Comment