Took Jesse and Tray to Best Buy and GameStop. Got nice Nano for Adam, cd for Tray, and almost lost the $100 I was given for Adam's Nano before I walked out of the building.
I still had to do 3 of the 6 logs, make the calls, and leave work 20 minutes after I signed out to complete my chores.
Good dinner from Ralph's at $45, which includes mashed and gravy, sausage, pumpkin pie, milk, humus, blue cheese, and hard salami, all of which I love.
Aaron was punished again for pooping in his pants. He is punished almost all the time.
The goats for punishment on the three units are Aaron and James;
Kristopher on Earth. Christian used to be a goat, but two staff got fired for miss treating him so now he is handled with kid gloves.
Darby is the most punished kid on Ocean. Able used to be one of the most punished but now he eats candy in the sups office as a reward for good behavior.
Varsety is not punished because he only has one leg, but Aaron, James, Kristopher, and Darby are always punished because they have a mental disability that is not as viable as the one Varsety has.
Oh, well. I can't fix the world, let alone vdm. I just go along to get along.
I only have 4 more months to work at vdm. I want to retire May 1, 2012 and do my see the usa tour.
I then hope to come back September 1, 2012 and work at least Saturday and Sunday nights, or even 40 hours per week. Time will tell.
Have a Happy New Year! I intend to do so.
No comments:
Post a Comment