Monday, October 17, 2011

Wonderful Sunday. Talked with Inga for an hour.

vdm was fine.  I worked with Chris, Rob, and all was fine.  The kids had a great evening, they completed all pm routines on time, there were no fights, and all chores were completed.

I am thinking about a round trip to JFK on Jet Blue for a week or two of my vacation, if I get it and they can put me up in NJ and or PA.  I'll call tomorrow to check on it.  I could also go to Northern Ca, or just stay home and rest.  I wish to be done with this cold.

Fix glasses
Pickup house closing documents
Pay Edison, scwd, the pool guys, and all other bills.

Get my car's heater to heat more and the engine to run slower, and the tires rotated, and the car cleaned and go see Alex, Rey, and AJ tomorrow night.

Keep up keeping on.


No comments:

Post a Comment