I'm still fighting off my cold. I slept about four hours and woke up with my pillow half soaked in sweat. I couldn't go back to sleep, so here I am charging batteries, getting ready to install memory in the Fujitsu, and feeling good about my life.
I still need to pay any bills Marion had or has on her house as soon as possible. I also want to sell the Honda to the state of California for $1,000, which makes my actual out of pocket cost of the Ford Taurus to be $2,700, and it had a new water pump, a new timing belt, and a completely cleaned cooling system.
I should get xbox Rage at the door Thursday morning. I'm thinking of eating eggs and italian sausage for breakfast, or a chicken pot pie, or going out to Lancer's, or what ever.
I'll pick up and resume my blood pressure meds today or tomorrow.
I want Jay Taylor to try to increase the heat output of the Taurus's heater, slow down the default idle speed, and try to block engine fumes from entering the cabin. Ford can also evaluate this issue.
I need a change of oil, a new filter, and a good car wash, and the tires rotated and checked soon.
Keep up the good work, baby love.
No comments:
Post a Comment