Ordered a Kindle Fire for November 15, 2011 for $200, and two Segway tours of LA, Beverly Hills, and or La Brea Tar Pits.
I'm hungry but not desiring any of the food I have here, and yet I have no strong desire to drive to the nearest food source, or walk to Denny's or else where. Oh, the problems I suffer.
I think I'll make garlic toast and eat blue cheese, Braunsweger, and stuff. I really want a chocolate malt but see above.
Monday to do:
Correct any bills on Marion's house, pay everything necessary to pay.
Check to see if the title is clear.
Sell the Honda for $1,000
Call Terry, Harold, Les and Allan and Inga.
Call Howard and Larry to see if status if ok.
Install memory in the Fujitsu computer.
Talk to Crucial regarding the delay in shipping the memory modules, unnecessarily to me.
Oh, wait. I have tomatoes, cucumbers, and can make a tomato, cucumber salad, which would go well with the garlic toast. Now to get to it, and find the power cord for the Fujitsu.
No comments:
Post a Comment