Sunday, August 5, 2012

Up Sunday at 11 am feeling fine. Thank God again.

I want to take a shower in my own shower, not in some squeaky clean motel room shower, and not in some pay shower at a camp site.

I could go to Woodly park and set up the tent and the air mattress to see how they work and to check out the concept of camping out.

I could go to San Simeon and camp out there while visiting the Hearst Castle.

I could join KOA and go camp out where ever they have a camp site around here.

The big thing I am concerned about is my ability to take a comfortable shower.  We'll see.

I guess I should take the guys out soon, as well.

Mail the Mass Mutual paperwork.

Call Inga and or Terry.

Call Allan soon.

email Derick Gonzalez soon, and go see him in Boise, Idaho.


No comments:

Post a Comment