Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Good day Monday. Talked with Howard twice.

Called Howard and he said he is getting the accounting from Andrew soon.  He needs the BofA statements for the time period when Marion died.  I need to deposit the $200 check for the Mercury Station Wagon.

I'll call him in a few minutes.

I took aj, rey, and alex out for dinner and movies and music at the library.  All is well.

I also had Subway, and it was mediocre, at best.  The company should advertise that it has low calorie food that has little or no taste.  Huh!

Otherwise, I love the GoPro camera.  I ordered two 16GB sd cards for delivery Thursday.

Good for me.  Now I should have the freaking camera on almost all the time.  I hope to heck that I never get in an accident, never again.

Be careful.  Drive carefully.  Don't change channels or such while driving.

Go get more sound from the auto speakers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment