Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday night, waiting impatiently for Win8

Ate liver and onions at Lancer's, bought GoPro camera system for $300 plus, got replacement iPod Nano, returned Zeo Mobile, bought $125 of dvds at Fry's.  Ordered more ink for Canon printer.

Feeling well waiting for Win 8 at 6 or 7 am, a long download, and an install to go.

Called Howard.  He is waiting for Andrew to do the accounting, then he will do the final probate stuff, and I will pay the court fees, and call Inga and all will be well.  I hope.

I installed Microsoft Flight on my Jujitsu and it seems to run well.  I think I will install the Win 8 CP on the ASUS laptop since it doesn't run well as it is now.  I hope the Win 8 will fix the networking issue.

I also don't like to take the main computer, the Fujitsu, back and forth every day to work.

I have 8 weeks to work.  AND THEN I RETIRE, AT LEAST FOR A WHILE, OR UNTIL I WANT MORE MONEY.  TIME WILL TELL.

I am happy, healthy, and as wise as I am able to be at this time.  Thank you God.


No comments:

Post a Comment